The Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new GB graphics site looking to go big.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We Need Members!

Go down 

Are you going to act on this?
Yes.
We Need Members! I_vote_lcap100%We Need Members! I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
No.
We Need Members! I_vote_lcap0%We Need Members! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
iL Vintage
iL Vintage

We Need Members! Empty
PostSubject: We Need Members!   We Need Members! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:32 am

Come on guys! Tell your friends! Tell your friends' friends! Tell random-ass people you play with on Live or PSN! I cannot stress this enough. WE. NEED. MORE. MEMBERS.

Also, we need designers. We have six designers, but three of them have never posted, so I'm going to say that they've never done a request. Kiddo has six posts, so that leaves most of the requests for exommccx and KusHee. We have 70 other members! Which leads me to another point: you people need to chill when your request isn't done within two days. It'll get done.

So, to finish this up, please. Post about us in the GameBattles forums, do whatever you need to do. If we all bring in one member, we'd have 152 members. Then if we all did it again, we'd have 304 members! Think about it! If we all got two people, then one of the people we each got got one, we would have three hundred four members! From seventy-six!

If you want, and if the Admins are okay with it, post here with the name of someone you got to join!
Back to top Go down

We Need Members!
Page 1 of 1