The Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new GB graphics site looking to go big.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RefLeXx's App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RefLeXx

RefLeXx's App Empty
PostSubject: RefLeXx's App   RefLeXx's App I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:31 am

How old are you? 14

Do you have any past experiences as a forum moderator? A ton. Runescape until I quit, The Cursed Skillerz, Several of my own sites, Legacy Kingdom, The Fingerboard Forum

What can you do For TheStudio? Provide a clean, friendly, and fun community for everyone.

Why you are interested in becoming a staff member? Because I enjoy moderating, and helping out other forums/people. I think it will be a great experience for me

Do you have any Suggestions for the site? I can think of some if you gave me some time

How active will you be on our forums (measured in PPW {posts per week})? Depends how much other people post. 25-100

Why are you interested in becoming one of our forum moderators? Because I enjoy moderating, and helping out other forums/people. I think it will be a great experience for me

Will you reccomend us to all of your friends? Why or why not? Yes, because I think its a great community, and I will advertise it on my upcoming site

Contact Info:

Aim- GbChrisD

E-mail- Uncfan1297@aol.com
Back to top Go down
GrizZie
Admin

RefLeXx's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: RefLeXx's App   RefLeXx's App I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:33 pm

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
http://flatlinepro.com

RefLeXx's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Studio :: Staff Application :: Moderator Application-
Jump to: