The Studio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new GB graphics site looking to go big.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Its ztsdj---or BlitzeKrieg

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ztsdj
ztsdj

Its ztsdj---or BlitzeKrieg Empty
PostSubject: Its ztsdj---or BlitzeKrieg   Its ztsdj---or BlitzeKrieg I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:58 am

Well, this is my dubz teams offical website not cuz im creeper but cuz i no Kushee personnaly. Also, cuz im pimp like that. my gamer tag is BlitzeKrieg
Back to top Go down
iL Vintage
iL Vintage

PostSubject: Re: Its ztsdj---or BlitzeKrieg   Its ztsdj---or BlitzeKrieg I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:13 pm

*AHEM* Umm, excuse me, but it's written because or if you must use it, 'cause.

Haha, just kidding. Welcome to the site. You're bound to like it here. Just watch out for iKooPz. Wink

Nah, just playin' KooPz.
Back to top Go down
ztsdj
ztsdj

PostSubject: Re: Its ztsdj---or BlitzeKrieg   Its ztsdj---or BlitzeKrieg I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:58 pm

Phew u actually ha me going there YEAH!! U guys are awesome u actually make the logos requested. Also, I'm tryna learn how to use Photoshop cs3 or any Photoshop to make gfX-- so if there are any tutorials plz post them. Also if u guys rlly wana get big u should make a try our for new gfx makers for the site and the winner of the co test every week ( for a while at least) should get to be admin and do the request logos THANKSSSS
Back to top Go down
Hawx
Staff
Hawx

PostSubject: Re: Its ztsdj---or BlitzeKrieg   Its ztsdj---or BlitzeKrieg I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 9:54 pm

Welcome to TS. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its ztsdj---or BlitzeKrieg   Its ztsdj---or BlitzeKrieg I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its ztsdj---or BlitzeKrieg
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Studio :: General Forums :: Introduction-
Jump to: