Posts : 73
Join date : 2010-02-10
|Subject: TheStudio's Rules and Regulations Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:06 pm|| |
These rules and regulations should and will be followed by all members and staff of The Studio.
- Respect all members and staff.
- Trolling shall be prohibited, as it is disrespectful, and hurtful to some.
- Do not spam. i.e: Making a post that says "cool", and nothing more. Or a thread with no purpose other than getting post count up.
- Please do not double post, as it clogs up the forums, please edit your most if you have something different to say.
- Have patience. Do not beg or persistently ask designers to fulfill your request, they will get to it as soon as possible.
- If you are unhappy with the result of your product, please, let one of the admins know, as it can and will be fixed in the shortest time possible.
- Follow the formats of our request threads, if you do not do so, your request can and will be skipped.
- If you are banned from the site, don't try to make another account, we will find you.
- DO NOT bump a request thread. Be patient.
- Do not post in the wrong section. As it aggravates our designers, and will result in your request being skipped.
Failure to follow these rules will result in either a BAN, or a WARNING. You get ONE warning, and if you commit the same offense, you will be banned. Bolded rules that are broken will result in an immediate ban from as long as 10-30 days, depending on the severity of the offense.
Thank you, and enjoy the site!
Owner and Administrator